1. Log into your control panel at curbcreator.com/wp-admin/ or by clicking the Login link at the bottom of your website.
2. Click on Pages or All Pages
3. Click on the page name you’d like to edit.
4. Add/edit text as you see fit. To delete an image, click on the image to select it and click on the red circle with the line across. To edit the image properties click on the image icon instead.
5. To add/remove/edit a gallery, click on the gallery space holder and click on the image icon.
6. Drag and drop to rearrange images. To remove images hover over the image and click on the X. To add images click Add to Gallery.
7. To save your changes click on Update.