1. Log into your control panel at curbcreator.com/wp-admin/ or by clicking the Login link at the bottom of your website.
2. Hover over Appearance and click on Menus.
3. Click on the checkbox next to the page you’d like to select and click Add to Menu. The page reference will appear at the bottom of the list on the right side of the screen.
4. Arrange the pages as you see fit by click-and-dragging the bars in the order of your liking. The indented pages are displayed as dropdown menus.
5. Click on Save Menu to update the menu.